Inkjecta Eclipse Black and Silver
The innovative, powerful, and consistent rotary that was designed with traditional needles in mind, the Inkjecta Eclipse is able to push a 45 Mag and run your bold linework in a single pass with ease.
Each Eclipse is built by hand and meticulously tested by the Inkjecta Team in Australia to ensure that the highest quality standards are met.
- Compatible with cartridges and needle-on-bar
- Voltage Range: 4. 5v-18v
- Weight: 2. 4oz
- Custom designed motor
- Interchangeable, adjustable flex pin allows for nearlyendless give adjustments
- Twin-spring vise grip lock is compatible with all standard cartridge grips or tubes
- Aircraft Billet Aluminum Alloy Frame with injection molded fiber motor housing
- Each machine includes: 3. 25mm Cam, Medium and Rigid Torsion Flex Bars, and Custom Inkjecta Magnetic Allen Key Driver and Keys