3.18.20 - Retail and Refund Policy Changes
Restricted Traffic at Both Showrooms
In our continued effort to prevent COVID-19 exposure for both our customers and team members, we are now offering call-in orders only at both of our retail locations.
You may call in advance to place a pickup order at one of the following numbers:
St. Petersburg, FL - (855)546-4746 ext 234
Anaheim, CA - (855)546-4746 ext 242
Once your order has been placed, a team member will bring it outside to you.
Thank you for your cooperation during this process.
Return Policy Changes - Infection Control/Medical Products
Effective immediately, any prior return policies or agreements related to Infection Control/Medical products have been suspended indefinitely.
Infection Control/Medical products have limited stock and some items are being restricted in orderable quantity due to the impact of the COVID-19 Virus on the supply chain.
We will continue to keep our customer base apprised of any developments that affect our Infection Control/Medical line of products.
We appreciate your patience and understanding.
3.17.20 - Statement on COVID-19 and Updated Policies and Procedures
At Kingpin Tattoo Supply, we view our customers and team members as family. Therefore, during these uncharted times, our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy environment remains as strong as ever.
We know that your supplies are your livelihood and we realize that you rely on us to provide products and services that are critical to the function and safety of your business, now more than ever. It is both our privilege and responsibility to be here for you during this time.
We will remain open so that we can provide the supplies that you need. Our online, phone, retail, customer service, and warehouse operations will continue in order to fulfill your orders from one of our three warehouses in the US. We will do our best to be as transparent as possible, and we will communicate any changes regarding this situation via our website.
As we continue to monitor the rapidly evolving situation surrounding the COVID-19 Virus, we have activated our Preparedness Plan in accordance with the Center for Disease Control’s (CDC) guidelines in order to help prevent exposure and infection.
The following policies and procedures are currently in place:
- We are partnering with our suppliers to replenish high-demand preparedness products, and we remain committed to fulfilling orders from one of our three warehouses in the US.
- Note: In an effort to preserve stock for our core customers, we have removed some inventory from our website. If an item is listed as “Out of Stock” on our site, please call 1-855-546-4746 or visit one of our retail locations to check for availability.
- We are cleaning all high-touch areas such as checkout areas, door handles, breakrooms, waiting areas, desktops, countertops, keyboards, telephones, etc, at least once every two hours.
- We have advised all team members to avoid physical contact with fellow employees and customers.
- We are instructing staff members to stay home if they, or anyone in their household, are showing any sign of illness.
- We have cancelled all staff attendance at conventions and non-essential travel.
In everything we do, we are guided by two simple objectives: to take care of our team, and to keep you and your shop safe and in business.
Your health and safety are our top priorities.
Thank you for being a part of the family.