TATSoul Hydraulic Pro Lite II Tattoo Chair Bed Black
Availability: In Stock
Adding to cart...
Added to your Favorites.
The Hydraulic Pro Lite is lighter and has a thinner hydraulic base than the Hydraulic Pro. This chair swivels 360 degrees, on top of a heavy-duty hydraulic pump with a beautiful chrome finish. The thinner base allows the operator to get in closer to the client. The back rest can be manually adjusted from a flat position to an upward 65 degree angle. The leg rest can be manually adjusted from a flat position to a downward 45 angle. For easy transitioning, it has fully removable arms. For a face down position, simply remove the pillow to expose a comfortable face hole.
- Independently adjustable legs
- Heavy-duty hydraulic lift pumps
- Leek fiberglass hydraulic pump cover
- Manually adjustable back rest and leg rests
- Removable arm rests and pillow
- Facial hole for face down positioning
- Rotates 360 lifetime structure and frame warranty (does not apply to wear and tear parts such as vinyl, hydraulic pump or click locks)
- Upholstered in PVC vinyl
- Hydraulic pump has a 1.58" shaft diameter with a 7.7" strokeheight adjustment from 24 to 30back rest adjustment from 0 flat to 65 upward incline
- Leg rests adjustment from 0 flat to 45 downward decline
- Rotates in horizontal direction and locks in location with foot level
- Capacity 400 lbs
- Default position: 69 x 32 x 24 (l x w x h)
- Arm rest width: 4
- Cushion thickness: 4
- Hydraulic base: 36 x 23 (l x w)weight: 108 lbs. * default position: bed completely flat, lowest height, w/arms * all heights measured from ground to top of seat cushion
- Quantity: 2
- Package a: 44 x 16 x 27 (l x w x h)
- Package b: 39 x 27 x 18 (l x w x h)
- Package a weight: 83 lbs
- Package b weight: 73 lbs
ORMD/Hazardous Material: YES
Shipping Restriction: This item is not eligible for Air Shipment.